A-OK! The Wings of Mercury 3.5 released
8:21 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Yesterday Pyramid Design announced the release of version 3.5 of A-OK! The Wings of Mercury, a realistic simulation of the Mercury spacecraft. A-OK! WoM allows users to simulate orbital and sub-orbital missions, making use of authentic checklists used by astronauts. Version 3.5 adds new 3D spacecraft models, better performance, and improved framerates.
Improvements in version 3.5:
- Now runs on Windows XP and Mac OS X Wings of Mercury costs US$49.95 and requires the following:
- Improved Mercury, Redstone and Atlas 3D models
- Improved Atlas and Redstone Launch Facility models
- Improved program performance and frame rate
- Improved cloud models
- Freedom 7 model used for suborbital missions
-G4 CPU or betterTo learn more about the game and check out the demo follow the link below.
A-OK! The Wings of Mercury
-Mac OS 10.1.5 or better
-OpenGL-compatible 3D card with at least 16Mb of memory
-3 Axis USB-compatible joystick (optional, but recommended)
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Monday, November 14, 2005
Friday, November 11, 2005
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Wednesday, November 9, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.