Solitaire Forever Released
7:56 AM | Anthony Wang | Comment on this story
All may be quiet on the major Mac gaming front, but Mac shareware is alive and kicking with the latest release of Solitaire Forever. As the name suggests, Solitaire Forever is a solitaire card game that features over 100 solitaire games in 3D, graphic interface, rules, full screen mode, unlimited play and a variety of options for the seasoned solitaire veteran to the newcomer. In the latest version, the most notable changes was the addition of a menu, statistics, and three new games.
Fixes/ChangesSolitaire Forever costs $25 and is available for download at IMG's sister site, MacGameFiles. The system requirements for this game is Mac OS 9 or Mac OS X, in addition to a graphics card with 16MB or more video memory.
• added a menu bar
• added statistics (seen in game select screen)
• added new games, Montana, Gaps, Pyramid
• added "show shadows" checkbox on the title screen
• fixed "jiggle" when clicking the undo/redo slider bar
• fixed mis-placed cards in undo buffer after continuing a saved game
• extended the duration before the screen begins idle animation
Please follow the links below to try out Solitaire Forever and to learn more information.
MGF: Solitaire Forever
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 24, 2005
Friday, October 21, 2005
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.