TNT Basic Released as Freeware
10:13 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
TNT Basic has been released as freeware, according to a posting at iDevGames. Currently listed at version 1.3, TNT Basic is a programming language that allows for the creation of 2D sprite-based games. Some of its features include hardware acceleration, TCP/IP networking, and a tile-based map editor.
New features to the latest version are as follows:
Those interested in downloading TNT Basic will find a download link at its site. Instructions, explanations, and examples can also be found there.
- Now freeware and open source
- New windowed graphics allowing you to make a game that doesn’t run fullscreen
- Removal of 16Mb file size limit – allowing use of more graphics and larger music files Bug fixes:
- Fixed option, control and command keys not working with the ‘pressed’ command under OS X
- Fixed crash when loading 256 colour images
- Fixed key release events being lost if released when a file open dialogue box was on screen (OS X)
- Fixed ‘frame oval’ crash if using a transparent pen and drawing off the edge off a canvas
iDevGames - TNT BASIC 1.3 Released as Freeware
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Monday, October 17, 2005
Friday, October 14, 2005
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.