Doom 3: Last Man Standing Coop 2.0 Released
8:29 AM | Eddie Park | 1 comment
Platinum Arts has announced the release of version 2.0 of their Last Man Standing Coop Mod. Made for Doom 3, the mod supports both single and multiplayer game types, allowing players to face swarms of monsters in an attempt to stay alive as long as possible.
The latest update sports a wealth of new content, including custom maps, selectable ragdoll effects, and the ability to have monsters drop their weapons. Other features include the following:
A Mac OSX specific installer is available for those who wish to give this mod a try.
Doom 3: Last Man Standing Coop Mod
- Thanks to the hard work of Hobbes and help of Gen. Meister, Mac is now supported!
- Completely rewritten the AI netcode. Reliable messages overflow should be very rare now.
- Plasmathrower given a new sound, new stream, and ignites monsters
- Updates to Radio Tower, including much more intense gameplay and cinema screens
- KF_Loading_dock tweaked to be more playable, especially in hardcore mode
- Over six new monsters were added to the mod including the super maggot, spectre, spectral nimp and more
- Music volume now fades to new value properly when using music volume slider.
Last Man Standing: Mac OS X Installer
Buy DOOM 3
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Monday, October 10, 2005
Friday, October 7, 2005
Thursday, October 6, 2005
Wednesday, October 5, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.