Macgamestore: Gangland In Stock
7:49 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Macgamestore.com is now shipping Virtual Programming's Gangland. It is available for $39.95.
Gangland promises all wannabe mobster bosses a unique experience that'll blow their brains out.
There were five brothers: Romano, Angelo, Sonny, Chico and Mario. As kids growing up in Sicily with their grandparents they were inseparable. But as they grew older, three of the brothers became more and more unsatisfied with the quiet life in the Mediterranean. One day they killed their own brother Chico in a fight and then fled to the land of opportunity where they each began a criminal career. That made grandpa very upset, so he sent his fourth grandchild to America to avenge the murder by tracking down and killing his malicious brothers.
You take on the role of one of the four Italian brothers, Mario, Angelo, Romano or Sonny. Born into Sicilian mafia, you must work your way up within the family and compete with other mobs and gangsters for supremacy in Paradise City.
• Unique blend of RTS/RPG/SIM
• Experience a living city with 800+ citizens per map
• Interact with 500+ non-player characters with individual behavior
• Make your own family from 20+ unique characters
• Build a shady business empire
• Visit 26 different map locations in Paradise City
• Solve 26 conquests and challenges
• Make use of a vast array of weapons and gadgets
• Use the environment in thrilling action-driven combat
• Use subversive gameplay tactics to trap your opponents
• Get surprised by the non-linear event-driven plot
• Compete with other players to get on the high-score lists
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 5, 2005
Tuesday, October 4, 2005
Monday, October 3, 2005
Friday, September 30, 2005
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.