Warcraft III Updated
8:26 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard has released another update for Warcraft III and its expansion The Frozen Throne. This latest update brings the fantasy real time strategy game to version 1.20.
Here's a list of what has changed:
BUG FIXESFor more information and to download the new update follow the links below.
Warcraft III Update Info
* Fixed a Bug that disabled Spirit Walkers from resurrecting other Spirit Walkers.
- separated two creep camps near both corner starting locations to prevent them from calling each other for help when one is attacked.
- separated two creep camps near merchant buildings to prevent them from calling each other for help when one is attacked.
- Fixed phase-shifting units to behave normally when attacked.
- Fixed a bug that causes player worms to become immobile after using powerups while respawning.
Warcraft III Frozen Throne 1.20 Download
Warcraft III 1.20 Download
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
Buy WarCraft III
Buy WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 3, 2005
Friday, September 30, 2005
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.