Ambrosia Updates WireTap Pro
6:00 AM | Blake Buck | 1 comment
Ambrosia Software recently updated their popular audio tool WireTap Pro to version 1.1.2. WireTap allows users to record audio and convert audio files to a variety of formats. The latest version adds the following enhancements:
- Lowers WireTap Pro's encoding thread's priority to alleviate a problem with skipping playback in DVD player during recording.
- Trimming could cause "Recording too short" errors in subsequent recordings. This has been fixed.
- Resolves an outstanding incompatibility with Skype.
- No longer mutes the audio on non-default output devices when recording.
- Trimming now trims absolute silence as expected.
- Fixes several 10.2.8 (Jaguar) issues.
- Saving to iTunes now works as expected.
While not specifically Mac gaming, Ambrosia is one of the largest Mac game developers on the market. For more information, visit Ambrosia's website by clicking the links below.
Ambrosia Website - Wiretap Pro Homepage
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Monday, September 26, 2005
Friday, September 23, 2005
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.