Freeverse Updates Chatalog
9:49 AM | Blake Buck | Comment on this story
Freeverse Software recently released an update to Chatalog. Chatalog is a shareware utility that allows users to catalog their iChat conversations in their favorite email client. This update brings the current version to 1.1, and includes the following changes:
• Old chat archiver tool included. This will take every chat that you logged before installing chatalog and add its stuff to the library and build an mbox file to import into an email client. It will only run if Chatalog is registered.
• Special characters in logs handled properly.
• Added "three strikes" error handling- a failed log attempt has to fail 3 times in a row before it is reported to the user.
• Chats with several people in them will no longer send duplicate emails.
• Updated CSS and HTML for library pages.
• New date range and average chats per day in stats.
• Images and links are now correctly sorted by date, with the most recent items at the top.
• Installation is simple. Running the update will automatically replace older versions.In addition, Freeverse released a Chatalog widget for use with 10.4 Tiger.
Make Chatalog even better! You'll love using the Chatalog companion Dashboard Widget . The widget allows direct access to the ChatLinks, ChatPics, and Chatgeist pages as well as Chatalog preferences. Even cooler, it diplays and links the last 3 images that have been logged. You can download the FREE widget from the Chatalog home page.In addition to utilities, Freeverse is a popular mac game developer, and their games can be accessed via their website. To visit the website, click the links below.
Freeverse Website - Chatalog Update Announcement
Freeverse Website - Chatalog Homepage
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Monday, August 22, 2005
Friday, August 19, 2005
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.