Bubblomania X 1.2 Released
9:35 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Dark Moon Software announced yesterday the release of Bubblomania X 1.2. The fast paced arcade game tasks players with popping a myriad of colorful bubbles floating up the screen. To accomplish this task players control a pin at the top of the play field, avoiding killer bubbles while trying to pop the bubbles containing various powerup items.
Here's a list of the games features and the latest updates in 1.2:
FeaturesBubblomania X is a shareware title priced at $15. It requires a Mac running at least OS X 10.1 and equipped with a G3 processor. For more information about the game check out the Dark Moon website at the link below. The game can be downloaded from Macgamefiles.com.
Dark Moon Software
- Colorful and flashy background graphics, and 6 sets of bubbles.
- Several difficulty settings, including 'Always Shaking', 'Difficult Game'
and 'Fast As Lightning', which can even be combined!
- The 'Extreme Action Mode', for when you just want to go wild and throw
your ammo at those poor fragile bubbles!
- Cool soundtrack.
What is new in version 1.2?
- Greatly improved all graphics
- Show pin type progress indicator in score bar
- Improved help screens
- New hint system
- Added lots of cheat codes!
MGF: Bubblomania 1.2
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Monday, August 22, 2005
Friday, August 19, 2005
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.