Bonez Adventures Coming to Mac
8:09 AM | Eddie Park | 1 comment
The folks at BoneArtz have let us know that they currently plan on making an OS X version of Bonez Adventures - Tomb of Fulaos. Described as an adventure/RPG title, Bonez Adventures is a 3D 3rd-person game that hurls archaeologist Mac Bonez through an adventure involving an ancient civilization, taking him through locales such as pyramids, caves, and tombs.
Some of the game's listed features are as follows:
Both Mac and Linux versions are planned for release by the end of the year. Those looking for a preview of this title can find screenshots and movies at BoneArtz's site.
Bonez Adventures - Tomb of Fulaos (add to watch list)
- Fast paced combat in a rich and detailed world, where dialogue interaction and story play equally large roles.
- Many enemies to challenge your combat and magic abilities.
- Simple and intuitive gameplay with a clean interface.
- Special sub-games which are included in the story.
- A random item generator allows the player to find literally thousands of different weapons and items.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 22, 2005
Friday, August 19, 2005
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.