Ankama Studio Announces Upcoming Release Of DOFUS
9:35 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Independent French game developer ANKAMA Studio recently announced the upcoming release of its Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, DOFUS. Described as a Tactical MMORPG, DOFUS is set in a heroic fantasy world and is aimed at both hardcore and casual gamers. The majority of the game operates in real time, but during combat the action shifts to a turn based mode to allow for more strategic planning.
Here's a list of the game's principal features:
- 22 characters (each one has its own characteristics) Scheduled for world wide release September 1, DOFUS will run on Windows, Mac and Linux systems. It can be launched from a browser or as a separate application. A free 7 day trial will be available for download with subscriptions starting at $6.90 per month. For more information about this upcoming title, click the links below.
DOFUS Official Site
- 17 vast areas
- More than 360 different spells
- A large bestiary (from coward tofus to deadly dragons)
- A huge amount of quests
- 30 professions
- A merchant mode
- Choice on destiny (a hero or a bandit)
- A friendly and fast growing community
- Regular updates with new contents
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Monday, August 15, 2005
Friday, August 12, 2005
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.