FreeCiv Updated to 2.0.3
9:15 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Freeciv has been updated to 2.0.3. An open source game similar to the Civilization series, Freeciv is a turn based multiplayer strategy game which allows players to lead their civilization to dominance.
Here are a few of the changes and fixes in this latest update:
• Fix some bugs that show up on 64-bit machines. As the name implies, Freeciv is free. It requires Mac OS 10.3 or higher and the X11 optional install for users of Panther. Click over to Macgamesfiles.com and begin your quest for dominance.
• Fix some bugs with future techs in some situations.
• Fix some bugs that allowed naval units onto land.
• Fix a bug that could crash the server when a player picked their nation.
• Fix a bug with player info not being updated after an alliance is broken.
• Fix a bug with happiness of a unit's home city when borders change.
• Fix a bug with happiness of a unit's home city when the unit moves.
• Fix some bugs with nation starting positions in scenarios.
• Fix a bug when running the server without stdin input.
• Don't allow teams to be changed when loading a game.
• Don't allow observers to vote.
• Fix a bug with the fallback when generator 3, startpos 3 fails.
• Fix a crash in the help dialog (when looking at Engineers).
• Don't popup the caravan dialogs when in observer mode.
• Fix a crash in goto mode when the mouse is near the map overview window.
• Fix a bug when a diplomat is killed while the diplomat dialog window is in the process of opening.
• Fix a bug with the diplomat dialog window for spies when you don't have an embassy.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 21, 2005
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Monday, July 18, 2005
Friday, July 15, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.