Horse Racing Manager Now Available
8:06 AM | Anthony Wang
Virtual Programming has released Horse Racing Manager. In the game, you have the choice of five occupations, those being an owner, breeder, trainer, jockey or punter in the game. Each occupation has its own set of responsibilities and tasks.
• Breed and train your own horsesSystem Requirements:
• Place bets on all races
• Full 3D engine when viewing a race
• Simulate, view and manually control your horse during races
• Real life race tracks and locations
• Hire and Fire staff for you stable
• Race your horse and place bets in online races
Mac OS X 10.2 or later
500MHz G3 or faster
OpenGL Video card
Horse Racing Manager is now available from Virtual Programming for £29.95 in a box or £24.95 as a digital download. The retail product will be available through Macgamestore.com next week.
Horse Racing Manager
Buy Horse Racing Manager
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Monday, July 18, 2005
Friday, July 15, 2005
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.