Myst V Limited Edition Announced, Mac Reqs
8:03 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Ubisoft has posted details for a special Limited Edition version of Myst V: End of Ages. Currently slated for a release date of September 2005, the LE package will include several bonuses, including the following:
Myst V is being billed as the end of the venerable adventure series and incorporates a variety of new features, including new face-mapping technology that allows for a huge variety of expressions, photo-realistic worlds, and a "slate interface" that allows gamers to interact with both the world and inhabitants of Myst.
- A 22-minute video, made by GameTap, offers a retrospective look at the making of the entire franchise.
- The original game soundtrack transports fans to the ambient worlds of Myst whenever and wherever they like.
- A collector’s art piece provides a frame-able keepsake from the worlds of Myst.
- The official strategy guide helps new and old explorers progress through this final adventure.
In addition, the initial Mac system requirements have been posted:
Ubisoft - Myst V: End of Ages Limited Edition
- Supported OS: OS X® 10.2.8–10.3.9
- Processor: 1 GHz G4 (1.6 GHz G4 or higher recommended)
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Video Card: 32 MB video card supporting 32-bit color (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: Standard
- QuickTime: Required for bonus content
- DVD: 4x DVD or faster
- Hard Drive Space: 4.1 GB free
- Peripherals: Mac-compatible mouse and keyboard
Myst V: End of Ages
Buy Myst V: End of Ages
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 7, 2005
Wednesday, July 6, 2005
Tuesday, July 5, 2005
Friday, July 1, 2005
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.