UT2004 Mod StrikeForce Updated
7:51 AM | Franklin Pride | Comment on this story
The Macologist conversion of the Unreal Tournament 2004 mod Strike Force has been updated to version 3.01. Strike Force is a conversion to the technology of today. The update has many bug fixes and balance changes.
A few of these fixes and changes are:
* Player mass reduced back to default UT2004 valueTo view the full list of changes or to try your hand at Strike Force, scroll down to the links section.
* House of Debug map included as an example for community map designers
* Knife bugs fixed
* Foot step sounds synced with movements and sound volume has been decreased
* Little more weapon bobbing added
* MVP medals stays over level travel
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 5, 2005
Friday, July 1, 2005
Thursday, June 30, 2005
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.