Starcraft Patch 1.13 Released
10:05 AM | Franklin Pride | Comment on this story
Blizzard has released another patch for StarCraft. The patch fixes a few exploits, fixes a display problem, and adjusts the in-game minimap.
The specifics of these changes are:
• Your units displayed within the minimap will now always be on top to ensure that they are not hidden by another player's units. To download the patch, simply log onto Blizzard's matchmaking service, Battle.net.
• Changed the default Battle.net font for Korean Windows 9x to Gulim 9 to improve readability.
• Fixed several bugs that contributed to game exploits.
• Fixed a Korean character bug in chat.
• Fixed a German hotkey bug in Battle.net chat.
• Fixed a typo in the Battle.net register email screen.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Monday, June 27, 2005
Friday, June 24, 2005
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.