ActionSoft Releases Midnight Mansion 1.0.2
9:36 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
ActionSoft has released Midnight Mansion 1.0.2, an update to its popular classic action-exploration game. Here's a list of the fixes and changes:
• Fixed a problem where Midnight Mansion would sometimes ask for your registration code again if you changed internet or network settings, such as inserting or removing a wireless network card from a laptop. You will now be prompted to re-enter your registration information only *once* per new device. Midnight Mansion will then remember that device Midnight Mansion is an action/adventure platformer with 32-bit graphics, spine-tingling sound effects, and professional quality music. As Jack Malone, you will explore eight huge mansions, each filled with traps, puzzles, and secrets, as you search for legendary treasure. Ride on conveyor belts, avoid zapper beams, and dodge monsters as you collect keys that give you access to new areas of each mansion. Non-violent gameplay allows the whole family to enjoy the game. Features include multiple user accounts, online high scores, suspend game, a level editor, and much more.
in the future.
• Made it even easier to enter your registration name/code.
• Fixed a bug where the game could quit during loading with an
Assertion Error in Sprite.c, Line 230 if the Mansion Level Builder had
been run and "Create RLE Sprites" had been selected from the menu.
• Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes prompt you to enter a High Score after watching a movie, if the player in the movie lost their last life.
• Added new items to the FAQ and Documentation
• Fixed a problem in Nightmare Mansion where you could respawn over gold/silver blocks that no longer were turned on, resulting in repeated deaths until the game was over.
• Fixed a problem in Castle Doom hard where you could bypass the whole
first section by ducking near a gray door near the start.
• Fixed a problem in Castle Doom Normal.
• Fixed a problem in Knight Mansion Normal where you could get stuck
after falling out the bottom of room 14911.
• Fixed a bug where it was impossible to get to a secret room near the
end of Knight Mansion Easy, thereby making it impossible to get a 100%
To download the update or full version of the game, please follow the links below.
MGF: Midnight Mansion 1.0.2
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Monday, June 13, 2005
Friday, June 10, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.