Freeverse Updates Kill Monty
1:30 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Freeverse has released the latest version of Kill Monty, a fast-paced arcade shooter in the tradition of classic arcade game such as Smash TV. The game's premise is pretty simple: shoot anything that moves.
Here's what's been fixed in 1.0.3:
• Added Tron-like zombie, and changed the names in the options screen.To download Kill Monty, head over to Macgamefiles.com.
• Picking up another gun while you have the death ray no longer cancels the deathray. It will however change the gun you revert to after you run out of ammo.
• Moved character/level select to its own subscreen in options, uncluttering the normal options screen (to make room for more normal options) and also to make room for more unlockable levels later on.
• Added the option for the large crosshair.
• Made the floor reflect alpha to allow for a transparent floor, and extended the walls below the floor.
• Mines are changed to be a bonus weapon now. Each pickup gives an additional 25 mines.
MGF: Kill Monty
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Monday, June 13, 2005
Friday, June 10, 2005
Thursday, June 9, 2005
Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.