Aspyr & MacSoft Release Patches
10:10 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr and MacSoft this morning released two important patches for gamers who own Command & Conquer: Generals: Zero Hour and Dungeon Siege. The Zero Hour patch includes a number of fixes for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger. Dungeon Siege 1.2, meanwhile, introduces Japanese international support and a number of bug fixes.
Here's a list of fixes in Zero Hour:
• Fixed GLA disguised bomb truck crash.Here's the bug fix list from Dungeon Siege 1.2:
• Fixed custom resolution pop-up menu for French and German languages.
• Fixed text truncation problems on Mac OS X 10.4.
• Fixed non-functioning hot keys on Mac OS X 10.4.
• Incorporates 1.0.3 and 1.0.4 PC Zero Hour changes.
• Japanese international support has been added.Both files are hosted on our sister site, Macgamefiles.com. To download the patches, please follow the links below.
• Map loading has been optimized; walking through the world is now much smoother in many areas.
• A crash related to playing sounds has been fixed.
• Random crashes near Hiroth Castle in the French and German builds have been fixed.
• Option+Key commands (particularly Opt+E, Opt+U, Opt+I, and Opt+N) now function better. Labels should no longer toggle on and off when using Option+Key commands.
• Critical Section threading is a bit more robust.
• A memory calculation bug in Macs with greater than 4GB of RAM has been fixed.
• A bug with calculating the true frequency (ie, speed) of the CPU has been fixed.
• GameRanger games now properly respect the player limit setting.
• New games now default to a resolution setting of 800x600.
• Savegame names are now correctly limited to 23 characters (previously save names with more than 23 characters would fail).
• New unsupported feature: Screen resolutions up to 1920x1200.
Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
MGF: Dungeon Siege 1.2
MGF: Command & Conquer: Zero Hour 1.2
Buy Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour
Buy Dungeon Siege
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 8, 2005
Tuesday, June 7, 2005
Monday, June 6, 2005
Friday, June 3, 2005
Thursday, June 2, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.