Upcoming EV: Nova Patch Details
9:27 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The progress log for Escape Velocity: Nova at Ambrosia Software has recently been updated. The update reflects the current work being done on the latest version, currently set at 1.0.9b2 for the Mac.
Some of the listed changes include the following:
EV Nova is the 3rd title in the EV series, and combines strategy with spacefaring action. More info, including a link to a downloadable demo, can be found at Ambrosia's site.
Ambrosia - EV Nova Progress Log
- fixed display of ships that unfold to fire when they fire long-lived beam weapons
- fixed behavior of spb resource "start destroyed" flag for stellar objects configured to stay destroyed forever
- fixed point defense beam weapons' calculation of reload time and ammunition usage
- fixed problem that would prevent use of msn resource AuxShip resources higher than 255
- fixed problems related to swarming AI ships
Escape Velocity: Nova
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Friday, May 27, 2005
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.