UT2004: Strike Force Update
11:55 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Macologist has noted the recent release of an update to Strike Force 2004, a modification for Unreal Tournament 2004. Macologist has also taken care of making the build, set at version 2.1 b5, Mac-friendly, including converting it and including an installer.
Some of the listed changes area s follows:
- SFStaticMeshActor class added in game, it has an optional bBulletproof boolean. Those interested in grabbing this latest version can find download links at Macologist. The full version of Strike Force 2004 must be installed for the update to work properly.
Macologist - Strike Force 2004 update
- Sniper rifle kills with one shot to head, spine & shoulders
- Sniper rifle's vertical recoil reduced and accuracy increased
- 3x/6x/9x/12x Zoom modes for Sniper rifles, diffent ones for Unzoomed Aim & Zoomed Aim buttons + 2 Weapon modes (Weapon mode 1: 3x/6x Zooms, Weapon mode 2: 9x/12x Zooms)
- Reload sounds of other players can be heard
- Pistol's rate of fire increased
- Pistol clip bug fixed
- Incendiary Grenade's lifetime decreased
- Radar implemented (Serverside option), 3 modes: Disabled/Team/Both Teams. In general it's made for one other gametype than I'm working on, but can be fun in TDM as well
- Shells added
Strike Force 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Monday, May 23, 2005
Friday, May 20, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.