Geneforge 3 v1.0.2 Patch Released
8:28 AM | Franklin Pride | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software has released a patch for Geneforge 3. The patch fixes many glitches and bugs and corrects many typos. The installer is not yet updated, so you will have to download both the installer and the patch if you haven't installed Geneforge 3. The changes include:
* Tweaks made to the pathfinding algorithm, which should result in less movement problems in combat.To download the patch or game, visit the links section.
Geneforge 3 Patch Page
* Quicksave and Quickload moved to F13 and F14 to keep from interfering with volume controls on iBooks.
* Improving Greta's attacks with Khyryk should work.
* The quest to kill Orois Blaze has been fixed.
* An error in the script of the spawner bosses on Harmony island was fixed.
* Many more typo fixes.
Spiderweb Software (add to watch list)
Geneforge 3 (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 26, 2005
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Monday, May 23, 2005
Friday, May 20, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.