Bridge Construction Set Contest #26
10:12 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
BridgeBuilder-Game.com is once again holding another bridge-building contest. Using the Bridge Construction Set title by ChronicLogic, this contest challenges players to build a clean bridge for an entire map pack, which consists of 12 levels.
Clean bridges are defined by several rules, including the following:
1. The bridge must work without breaking any links with zero time delay (pause/reset/run test/pause). Don’t worry if something happens AFTER the ‘test passed message’ appearsIn addition, players can also submit artistic bridges if they wish.
2. Ground vehicles MAY touch the bridge.
3. The ships may NOT visually touch the bridge (every pixel counts).
4. Editing the level is strictly prohibited, apart from the allowed budget. You can increase this one, if that proves convenient.
5. Bridge parts may touch the terrain at the anchor points and deck extremities, wherever they are, but only if they are used by ground vehicles. This is necessary when there are no anchor points where the deck should be, but may prove useful in other cases as well.
Prizes include free games from ChronicLogic and points that go towards BBG's Hall of Fame. Full information on the contest can be found at BBG's site.
BridgeBuilder-Game.com - BCS Contest 26
ChronicLogic - Bridge Construction Set
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Monday, May 23, 2005
Friday, May 20, 2005
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.