Crazy Machines Demo Released
7:54 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Novitas Publishing, based in Germany, has released a demo of Crazy Machines. The game is inspired by the cult classic The Incredible Machines where players must construct a machine with parts to reach certain goals. Some of the puzzles involved grilling a sausage with a light bulb, firing a cannon with a basketball, and more.
Here are some other features of the game:
• Over 60 lovingly-detailed modelled parts like, for example, catapults, solar cells, steam engines, dynamite, cogwheels, fuses, etc.A german version of the demo is linked below. Be sure to check it out. Those of you who have Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger can use the translation tool to translate the german to english. Just be sure to select the "text" tool Preview app to select text that you can copy into the translation tool.
• Detail-rich 3D graphics with dynamic realtime shadows and high-resolution textures.
• Over 100 great levels, including tutorial tasks for an easy quick-start in programming
• Level Editor to experiment with and create your own machines
Import and Export function for self-created levels
• Truly realistic collision of game elements thanks to integrated physics engine
• Elements from various physical areas, e.g. mechanics, optics, electrics, thermodynamics
Crazy Machines Demo
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Monday, May 16, 2005
Friday, May 13, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.