WarZone Demo Shows Off Torque Game Engine 1.4
12:27 PM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
GarageGames has released Tim Aste's WarZone. The self-running demo takes you through an apocalyptic jouney through a war-torn future and showcases Torque's cross-platform development environment.
WarZone utilizes TGE version 1.4 features and third party Torque Tools and content such as: Torque ShowTool Pro, Torque LightingKit, Ragdoll Animation Pack, FF Digital: Urban Pack, Bravetree: Tank Pack and Tim Aste: Content Packs -all of which are available to purchase at Garagegames.com.
The Tim Aste WarZone demo features many built-in features of the Torque Game Engine, including:
• Rigid-body and vehicle physics
• Large outdoor terrain with multi-layered skies
• Object and particle effect system
• Dynamic mounting systems with volumetric lighting and particle emitters
• Full skeletal and blended animation system
• LOD manager, enabling large numbers of objects in complex environments
• Seamless indoor/outdoor transitions
• Multiple camera capabilities
• Scripted weather and environmental effects.
The Tim Aste WarZone Demo is available for download at the GarageGames web site. The Torque Game Engine is available for licensing from GarageGames at$495 per commercial programmer seat. Visit the GarageGames website for more information.
WarZone Explodes Out of the Garage
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Monday, May 9, 2005
Friday, May 6, 2005
Thursday, May 5, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.