DanLab Releases Jammin' Racer
8:49 AM | Franklin Pride | Comment on this story
DanLabGames has released a new shareware game entitled Jammin' Racer is a fast-paced arcade racing game with an interesting twist. If you want realism, this isn't the game for you. On the other hand, if you don't mind having a car with jet engines, be sure to check it out.
The $25 Shareware game offers:
• Cool 32-bit animated graphics.To try it out, visit the links section below.
MGF: Jammin' Racer 1.0
• Full version with 6 cups, each in a different terrain.
• A total of 24 challenging tracks.
• State-of-the-art OpenGL hardware accelerated full-blown 3D engine.
• Performance enhancing bonuses.
• Extremely addictive action.
• Original soundtrack.
• Gamepad and steering wheel support.
• Force-feedback support (rumble).
• Single-player and 2-player racing and training modes.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 29, 2005
Thursday, April 28, 2005
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Monday, April 25, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.