Programmer Wanted by Shadowbane Team
8:31 AM | Franklin Pride | Comment on this story
The Shadowbane staff recently released a request for a programmer to help work with debugging and all-around development of Shadowbane.
In order to apply for the position, you must have
Requirements:If you like playing Shadowbane but always wanted to change its code, this job's for you!
* 3+ years server development, with a strong knowledge of network programming
* Fluent in C++
* Experience scripting with Perl and the Unix Shell
* Good debugging skills
* Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to interact well with team
* Experience with multi-threaded programming
* Game industry experience
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, April 14, 2005
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Monday, April 11, 2005
Friday, April 8, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.