Battle for Wesnoth 0.9.0 Available
8:38 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
The tactical RPG Battle for Wesnoth has recently been bumped up to version 0.9.0. The update contains a large number of additions and fixes, including support for Asian languages, unit balancing, and improvement in the UI.
Some of the listed updates are as follows:
A turn-based RPG, Battle for Wesnoth features over 200 unit types, a variety of multiplayer options, and supports a large number of platforms. The latest update is available for download from MacGameFiles.
MGF - Battle for Wesnoth 0.9.0
- added alternative theme: DFool
- added theme dialog, launched with ":theme"
- made help use single click instead of double click
- tutorial polishing
- updated 'The Siege of Elensefar', 'Mountain Pass', 'The Swamp of Esten', and 'A Final Spring' to use the new ford terrain (Heir to the Throne & The Rise of Wesnoth).
- modified the behaviour of the thieves in 'The Siege of Elensefar' (Heir to the Throne)
- updated Heir to the Throne and The Rise of Wesnoth to use the ruined keeps where appropriate
- dialog improvements in Eastern Invasion
- new map for Drowned Plains (Eastern Invasion)
- changed the Wesfolk Leader's guards to poachers in 'The Fall' (The Rise of Wesnoth)
Battle For Wesnoth
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
Monday, April 11, 2005
Friday, April 8, 2005
Thursday, April 7, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.