Shadowbane Patch 5.0 in Testing
9:01 AM | Marcus Albers | Comment on this story
UbiSoft has posted information about a new patch that has gone into testing for the MMORPG Shadowbane. The version 5.0 patch is being rolled out on the Shadowbane Test Server to work out bugs that may still exist before installing on the Production Game servers.
The version 5.0 patch includes an impressive amount of changes. Some of the more noteworthy:
• Crusaders can now wear the All-Father Acolyte Hood, All-Father High Priest Hood, and All-Father Initiate HoodHead over to Ubisoft's Shadowbane site to check out the rest of the changes, and stay with IMG for further information on Shadowbane development.
Shadowbane: Patch 5.0 to Test
• The Nightstalker's drain immunity now blocks drains powers
• The Traveler Power 'Recall to Runegate' will no longer send players to Maelstrom or Oblivion
• Wyrmslayers have been granted a new weapon power that snares the target and placed a damage over time effect on them
• Nation and guild Crests will now dynamically update to those around when a guild changes status such as swearing to another guild or planting a Tree of Life
• Added the new Alchemy System
• Added a Confirmation for when a player attempts to cancel an item being crafted by an Hireling to inform them that they will lose any resources spent
• Implemented a limit of 200 items a Hireling can carry in their Inventory; all inventories are grandfathered in so if a Hireling has more than 200 items they will not disappear but new items cannot be placed on a Hireling until they go below 200 items.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 5, 2005
Monday, April 4, 2005
Friday, April 1, 2005
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.