Freeverse Updates Kill Monty!
10:05 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Freeverse has announced that Kill Monty!, its hit arcade-style game has been updated to version 1.0.2. Here's a list of games:
• The enemy sprites for the cards and sharks are different- making the enemies easier to pick out among the chunks.To download the latest Kill Monty!, head over to our sister site, Macgamefiles.com.
• Fixed a bug that caused certain unlockables to be extremely hard to unlock. (It was just the final locked level, but since it's required to unlock several others, it caused a domino effect.)
• Prefs now save, and play nice with CFPreferences.
• Sound no longer fades away after a few games.
• Command-F toggles fullscreen.
• When you earn a high score, the High Scores title changes to "Enter Your Name", making things a little more obvious.
• Also, the last name you entered in high scores is automatically input for you on subsequent high score entries.
• Fixed a graphical glitch in the wave number display.
• The Enter key on the keypad now accepts a high score name entry along with Return.
MGF: Kill Monty! 1.0.2
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 4, 2005
Friday, April 1, 2005
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.