Tank-O-Box Mac Edition Released
6:29 AM | Marcus Albers | Comment on this story
Russian game developers Exclusive Games, LLC have released a Macintosh version of their miniature tank battle game, Tank-O-Box.
Taking place in a box on top of a writing desk, the player takes control of a tank to defend themselves and other targets against the enemy tank onslaught, in a game that is best described as the Atari 2600's Combat meets MicroMachines.
The full version of the game sports the following features:
- Outstanding 3D graphics and original sound;A demo can be downloaded from the Macgamefiles.com link below, and the full version can be purchased from Exclusive Games for $19.95.
MGF: Shareware - Arcade - Tank-O-Box Macintosh Edition
- 50 awe-inspiring game levels with totally addictive gameplay;
- 4 types of terrain, 4 seasons, daylight, night and twilight;
- New tanks, rocket launchers and pillboxes;
- Single and two-player co-op modes;
- New Extra mode with the non-stop enemy tank onslaught.
Exclusive Games, LLC
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 1, 2005
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Monday, March 28, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.