X-Plane 8.11 Beta Available
11:04 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
X-Plane has recently been bumped up to version 8.11 Beta. Listed as a mini-update, this latest patch includes a number of fixes and enhancements, including the following:
Those interested in downloading this latest offering can get it directly from the official X-Plane site.
- Cloud refinements: Both low and high Cirrus cloud types are now available.
- Mouse-control region is now ok at hi resolutions.
- No more semi-transparent horizon in the 3-d cockpits.
- More precision in placement of speedbrakes and gear doors in Plane-Maker.
- Ctrl-\ works for keyboard access to the circling-with-cockpit view.
- Fuel flow more accurate for jets at high altitude.
- ALL art horizons and HSIs now show pitch and roll and heading in replay.
- The heading HOLD select and heading SYNC knobs are now swapped left/right on the directionsl gyros to match more planes.
- The +/- keys are back to doing ZOOM, not MOVE, in the "@" view.
Why? Because I like it a lot more this way.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Monday, March 28, 2005
Friday, March 25, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.