Unreal Tournament Series Set to Continue
7:58 AM | Conrad Quilty-Harper | Comment on this story
Unreal fan-site BeyondUnreal.com has posted details from an article in the latest edition of Computer Gaming World magazine. The article confirms that there will be another sequel in the Unreal Tournament series. The official name of the next in the series has yet to be confirmed and isreferred to as "the next Unreal Tournament". The game will be based on the Unreal Engine 3 and screenshots of updated characters in the new engine are shown.
From the news piece:
• The next UT will feature 11 weapons. No specific details on these yet.To read the news piece follow the link included below.
Beyond Unreal: First Details on Next-Gen UT
• The game will focus on AI, specifically voice-controlled AI.
• As with many UT2004 levels, the layout of maps in the next UT is being finalized before artwork is incorporated.
• The game will feature a global ratings system that will allow clans to compare scores.
• Gametypes include Onslaught, DM, TDM, CTF, and the all-new Conquest mode. No mention of Assault or Domination.
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 25, 2005
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Monday, March 21, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.