UT Mod Spatial Fear: Prologue Released
10:18 AM | Marcus Albers | Comment on this story
Macologist has posted the Mac version of Spatial Fear: Prologue, a single-player mod for the original Unreal Tournament. The mod sports original content and an original story-line.
Spatial Fear: Prologue centers around a female science officer sent to help with the deployment of a man-made wormhole device. The successful deployment of the device will complete a complex network of spacial jump-points. But, when you arrive to complete the deployment, it appears that no one is left alive on the ship, and the noises that you are hearing in the distance are not human.
The modification sports the following features:
• Wide range of weapons and items Head over to Macologist.org to download OS 9 and OS X installers for the modification.
Spatial Fear:Prologue v1.2
• Stunning architecture and design
• Atmospheric settings
• Unique and interactive HUD
• Improved AI intelligence
• Intuitive inventory system
• Large number of interactive NPC characters
• Professional voice acting in selected areas
• Ingenious conversation system
• Multiple areas of the ship to explore
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Monday, March 21, 2005
Friday, March 18, 2005
Thursday, March 17, 2005
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.