Command & Conquer Generals Patch Released
9:26 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Aspyr has released a patch for Command & Conquer: Generals which brings the game up to version 1.0.2. The new patch includes a number of important fixes for crashing bugs, sound problems, and display handling problems. According to some reports, the patch unofficially supports mods which will help gamers get more out of the game.
Here's a complete list of fixes:
• Fixed problem where more than 2 clicks wouldn't be detected by the game.To download the 2 MB patch, follow the link below to Macgamefiles.com.
• Added detection of bad Skirimish.ini file.
• Miscellaneous crashing bugs fixed.
• Fixed problems with multiplayer games of 6 or more players.
• Fixed problems with multiplayer games and playing against foreign versions
of the game.
• Fixed miscellaneous sound problems.
• Fixed miscellaneous display handling problems.
• Added support for custom resolutions. These can be selected using the
Display Configuration dialog available by holding down the Shift key when
the game first starts up.
Command & Conquer: Generals
MGF: Command & Conquer Generals 1.0.2
Buy Command & Conquer: Generals
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 2, 2005
Tuesday, March 1, 2005
Monday, February 28, 2005
Friday, February 25, 2005
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.