UT2004 Carball Mod Updated
9:50 AM | Marcus Albers | Comment on this story
A new version of the Unreal Tournament 2004 mod Carball has been released. The mod, a vehicular-based sports mod for UT2004, is similar to soccer, where you drive vehicles to knock a huge ball into the opposing team's goal.
The new version, 2.4, includes the following changes:
- Whole new set of loading screens. Head over to carball.org for more information about the mod, and to download the latest version.
CarBall :: Prove you've got... BALLS!
- Sound volumes can now affect vehicles
- Ball zones to where you can have info telling the player what zone
the ball is in.
- Keg o' boom and spider mine weapons
- Fix Vehicle teleporters so player does not lose his items.
- Hud incidcator for you teammate's selected pickup. Implemented as an
icon above the car.
- Wildcard Weapon base. The base spawns a random pickup from available
- Force item spawns to appear after score.
- Force 3rd person only for cars
- Fix ball disappearing bug
- Fake Ball Enhancements. Fake ball physics are now exactly like the
real ball, including "touching" code.
- Lots of map enhancements
- Lots of new skins!
CarBall :: Files
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 1, 2005
Monday, February 28, 2005
Friday, February 25, 2005
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.