Midnight Mansion 1.0.1 Released
9:40 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
ActionSoft has updated its 2D platformer Midnight Mansion to version 1.0.1. The update includes several bug fixes found in the original version, including registration issues and a few gameplay bugs.
- Fixed some issues with entering registration codes, including one where the game would complain that the license file doesn't exist shortly after you entered a valid code.Those looking to update can download the new version directly from ActionSoft's site.
ActionSoft - Midnight Mansion
- Fixed a problem in Cathedral Towers Hard that prevented you from being able to complete it.
- Fixed various issues in Castle Doom Easy, Cathedral Towers Normal/Hard, Chateau de Medusa Easy/Normal, and Falcon Manor Normal.
- Fixed bug where House of Baron Garneau Normal could not be played on MacOS 9.
- Fixed bug on MacOS 9 where, after entering your name for a High Score when beating a mansion, you would be prompted to enter your name 8 more times, and then the game would quit with an Assertion Error in NewSprite.c, line 1131.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Monday, February 21, 2005
Friday, February 18, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.