New UT 2004 Patch in the Works
8:14 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
A new patch for Unreal Tournament 2004 is currently undergoing beta-testing. Set at version 3353, the latest patch includes a number of changes that affect various aspects, such as bugs, networking fixes, engine enchancements, and menus.
The current list of changes is as follows:
General Gameplay:An official release date for this patch has yet to be announced.
Beyond Undreal - Beta Patch 3353 in Testing
- Fixed stuttering/snagging/sinking into static meshes in some places on clients in net games
- Improved getting out of water
- Fixed FaceClassic teleporter exploit
- The Cicada hud indicators should now show up in all game modes.
- Fixed SPMA causing damage at world origin.
- Server performance improvements
- Cheating detection improvements, with shorter time for master server band detection
- Integration of UTAN bans with UT2004 master server. Admins can opt out by adding bIgnoreUTANBans=true to [IpDrv.MasterServerUplink]
- Fixed potential garbage collection crash when changing levels during network games
- Improved caching of server data for when you can't connect to the master server.
- UTV updated (netspeed fix).
- Better Client->Server->MS Error Messages
- Improved level loading speed, especially on network clients
- Fixed calling SetBase(NULL) on all attached actors when an actor is destroyed
- Fix for importing static meshes
- Model select page now properly selects the current char when you open it.
- Updated Korean localization
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 4, 2005
Thursday, February 3, 2005
Wednesday, February 2, 2005
Tuesday, February 1, 2005
Monday, January 31, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.