ActionSoft Releases Midnight Mansion
9:03 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
2D platform fans may be interested in a recent offering by ActionSoft. Titled Midnight Mansion, this game puts players in the shoes of Jack Malone, an explorer who must make his way through mansions full of traps, devices, and other various obstacles in search of treasure.
Some of its noted features are as follows:
• A fun tutorial mansion to get you right into the gameMidnight Mansion comes in both OS 9 and OS X flavors, and trial versions for each can be downloaded from MacGameFiles. The full version requires a $20 registration fee.
MGF - Midnight Mansion
• Over 750 rooms to explore in eight giant mansions
• A wide variety of unique and challenging monsters
• Non-violent gameplay so the whole family can enjoy the game
• Spine-tingling original sound effects and pro-quality music
• A suspend game feature that allows you to step away from the game at any time and come back to it exactly where you left off
• Fluid 60fps animation to keep the action intense
• Multiple user accounts so that everyone in the family can easily keep track of his own progress
• Online high scores allow you to compete with other players
• Movie recording feature that creates movies of each game that are so tiny, you can easily email them to friends
• A fully featured mansion builder so that you can create your own levels
Actionsoft - Midnight Mansion
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, February 2, 2005
Tuesday, February 1, 2005
Monday, January 31, 2005
Friday, January 28, 2005
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.