Ambrosia Updates Apeiron X
8:59 AM | Tuncer Deniz | Comment on this story
Ambrosia Software today released Apeiron X 1.0.1, a minor revision to the popular arcade game. Apeiron X is the arcade frenzy where you are dropped into the bug-eat-bug world of the mushroom patch. Now you must fight for your survival against Cheech the Pentipede and his gang of crazy critters.
Here's a list of bug fixes and changes:
• Revised preferences dialog recommends switching to 16-bit for better performance.Apeiron X costs $15, or $5 for registered users of the original Apeiron. To download Apeiron 1.0.1, head over to Macgamefiles.com.
• Fixed Sound_Tool errors that prevented Apeiron from launching.
• Fixed Internet scores reliability on both client and server, and
offers last chance to reconnect if connection was lost.
• Reduced unnecessary network traffic with high scores server.
• Fixed long pause at quit after entering Internet high score.
• Fixed point calculations when bonus exceeds 65000 points.
• Fixed graphics glitch when mushroom appears in top left corner.
• Fixed bug where unchecking "Post my score to the Internet" would
disable the Internet high scores dialog entirely until you quit.
MGF: Apeiron X 1.0.1
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 1, 2005
Monday, January 31, 2005
Friday, January 28, 2005
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.