Ballistic Myth III Editor Beta Update
9:11 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
FlyingFlip has announced that a new beta of Ballistic is now available via Hotline. A map builder for Myth III, the latest beta is a preview of the upcoming version 1.04 and includes a number of fixes and changes.
Here's a partial list of some of the tweaks:
1. Fixed lpgr sequence listOther changes include a rearrangement of the main list of options, and the fixing of Collapse Terrain Details on the Mac version.
2. Fixed an error in stli.cpp that caused narrations list in sounds not work
3. Fixed a resource issue with meshedit
4. Added an Import Media Map option
5. Fixed bugs with IDs when creating new tags
6. Added a URL pop-up on first save or subsequent "Save-as"s
7. Added Raise Mesh Edges function accessable by either F5 or by the Mesh menu
8. Added a menu item for autosetting water terrain
Those interested in grabbing the latest beta can do so via FlyingFlip's Hotline server.
FlyingFlip - New Beta of Ballistic
FlyingFlip Hotline Server
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, January 13, 2005
Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Monday, January 10, 2005
Friday, January 7, 2005
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.