Roger Wilco Beta 2 Released
7:39 AM | Toby Allen | Comment on this story
HearMe has released a new version of their in-game voice chatting software, Roger Wilco. The small program allows gamers to chat while playing popular games such as Unreal Tournament and Quake 3. Beta 1 was released a few months ago with Beta 2 having been recently released. Beta 2 contains the following fixes and enhancements:
- Removed some assertions which shouldn't have been there. If dialogs are suppressed, itBe sure to check all the supported games ( a list is available on the Roger Wilco web site, as Roger Wilco does not work with a few games. To download Roger Wilco, head over to Macgamefiles.com.
will write the error to the log file instead.
- Added a bit more debugging to sound input device setup. Non-critical errors will now only
log the error
- Fixed a bug causing the configuration wizard not to work if brought up by EasyBake
Roger Wilco is now brought to the front if EasyBake starts the configuration wizard
- Modal dialogs are supressed if RW is launched by EasyBake. Once RW is brought to the front by any means, model dialogs will be displayed again
- Added an option to query Roger Wilco for connection status from Easy Bake
Removed dependancy on DialogsLib (AppendDialogItemList changed to AppendDITL)
Download Roger Wilco (1.4MB)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, September 28, 2000
Wednesday, September 27, 2000
Tuesday, September 26, 2000
Monday, September 25, 2000
Friday, September 22, 2000
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.