Unreal Tournament 2004 Patch v3339 Out
9:18 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
icculus.org has been updated to reflect that the official Unreal Tournament 2004 3339 patch for both Mac OSX and Linux has been released. The news update also adds that the Mac patch will also install the Editors' Choice Bonus Pack, though it should be fine if the pack has already been installed.
Some of the changes listed for the 3339 patch are as follows:
Fixed Berserk combo (properly turns client side weapon changes on and off)Those interested in downloading the patch can find links at icculus.org.
icculus - UT2004 3339 for MacOSX and Linux
- Fixed quadjump mutator in multiplay (was only allowing regular double jump on first jump)
- Fixed gamespeed mutator "sticking" in instant action games
- Don't let Cicada passengers carry flag (for VCTF)
- Added OnslaughtBP.UCL to patch so bonus pack mutators will show up
- Fixed problem with landing view shake sometimes not working at very low frame rates
MGF: Download Unreal Tournament 2004 3339
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Monday, November 15, 2004
Friday, November 12, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.