Pow Pow's Great Adventure Released
9:26 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Outside the Box Software has released its first title, Pow Pow's Great Adventure. A self-described 3D platformer with 2D gameplay, Pow Pow challenges players to navigate across the world in order to meet up with their girlfriend.
Some of its listed features are as follows:
- 6 Massive Worlds with over 30 stages including bonus and boss levelsOutside the Box is also offering a Collector's Edition, which includes goodies such as a soundtrack preview, an early concept demo, and behind the scenes looks. In addition, those looking to try it out can find both a web demo and a downloadable demo available for download.
Outside The Box Software
- Unique Mix of Hand Drawn and 3D Graphics
- Innovative Communication Gameplay
- Classic Side-Scroller Action in 3D Immersive Environments
- Fully Voice Acted Intro and Ending
Pow Pow's Great Adventure
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Monday, November 15, 2004
Friday, November 12, 2004
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.