Robin Hood Robs Gold (Master) Status on OS X
7:35 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
This morning e.p.i.c. Interactive announced their isometric strategy game Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood has gone Gold Master for the Mac. This means the game's beta is finalized, approved and should be heading into duplication now for release in the next two weeks.
Freeverse Software will be helping to distribute the game to North American Mac owners. The title needs fairly low system requirements as well: G3/G4, 300 Mhz; MacOS 10.2 or higher; 128 MB RAM; 8 MB videocard.
Here's a run down of the game's feature set:
- More than 30 non-linear missions in which, for instance, you have to save Little John and Brother Tuck and prevent a wedding between Marianne and the revolting Guy of Gisbourne or attack the taxation collectors of the Sheriff of Nottingham For more on Robin Hood, be sure to check out IMG's recent preview of the game or download the demo available now at Macgamefiles.
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
- Visit five giant castles on different ways, at day- and night times, and
at different weather conditions
- Play with up to nine integrated characters being outstanding due to their
specific abilities and qualities
- Due to an innovative fighting system you are able to control the hero’s
sword in battles by mouse
- Decide yourself which tactic appears to be the right one for you: reach the goal by creeping around the guards or fight bravely using sword and bow
IMG Preview: Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Download Robin Hood Demo (56MB)
Buy Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Monday, November 15, 2004
Friday, November 12, 2004
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.