PacMan-inspired 'aquadot!red' Released
7:56 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
AngelFrogGames has released aquadot!red for the Mac. Based on the venerable maze-and-dots formula made popular by Pac-Man, aquadot adds a variety of new features, including a life bar, different powerups, and various ways to increase one's score.
Some of the listed features are as follows:
Those interested in trying this one out can download a free demo at AngelFrog's site. The full version can be registered for $19.95.
AngelFrogGames - aquadot!red
- Touching an enemy does not kill you instantly!
- there are 10 types of powerups, both good and bad
- power meters that tell you how much life, special power or munch-time you have left
- each enemy color has a distinct method of attack
- doing special things each level can earn you Skill points and dramatically increase your score
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Monday, November 15, 2004
Friday, November 12, 2004
Thursday, November 11, 2004
Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.