Myst IV Patch Coming
8:20 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Myst Worlds has noted that a patch is forthcoming for Myst IV: Revelation. The patch addresses a number of bugs and balance issues in both the Mac and PC platforms.
The list of changes is as follows:
* Radeon 7000-7500 graphics card issues in SpireThe development team expects to have the patch ready for release sometime this week.
Myst IV Revelation Patch Announced
* Time sensitive puzzle in Spire reworked
* "Mangree" puzzle crash issue resolved
* Game version number now displayed correctly in the main menu
* Game save issue (when the user has collected an extensive picture gallery) corrected
* Workaround for the ATI driver bug that was causing issues on the Radeon 7500 on Windows XP in the second node of the observatory and at random places. Fixed with ATI driver catalyst 4.9 and 4.10
* Registration problem (identifying as Prince of Persia) fixed
* MAC fire offering display issue in Serenia corrected
Myst IV Revelation
Buy Myst IV Revelation
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Monday, October 25, 2004
Friday, October 22, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.