Strike Force Mac Patch 1 Released
8:37 AM | Bern Veenkamp | Comment on this story
The Unreal Tournament 2004-based modification Strike Force has released an official patch 1 for the Mac, thanks in large part to the work of the team at Macologist.org.
The patch not only addresses various fixes and bugs but includes three new maps to add to your game play.
The changes included in the release follow:
- New F1 scoreboardTo download the Strike Force update, head over to their website, and also have a look around Macologist's site if you're in the mood for other Mac mods.
Strike Force Mac Patch 1.0
- Dead players are now displayed in red
- Frag grenade radius is increased
- Light weapons damage and accuracy tweaks
- Siper Rifles improved
- Footsteps sounds have been added
- Fixes to Spitfire map
- Three additional TDM maps have been added
- Player count is shown on the character select screen
- Rounds won are now displayed on the character select screen
- Join/spectator bug is fixed
- Late joiners receive a message to wait until the next round
- Reworked tracers and bullets hit effects
- Frag grenade can now be cocked with alt fire
- Reworked weapon firing recoil, rof, etc
- Worked on damage for characters
- Game speed has been reworked
- Put in ping, kills, alive, dead and who killed who are on scoreboard.
Unreal Tournament 2004
Buy Unreal Tournament 2004
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 18, 2004
Friday, October 15, 2004
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.