Hollow Ground Updated
7:19 AM | Eddie Park | Comment on this story
Aescapia has released another update for its tactical 3rd-person shooter Hollow Ground. Now at version 1.2.1, the latest update fixes a number of bugs and adds a map not included with the previous update.
Some of the fixes are as follows:
The latest version can be downloaded directly from Aescapia's site.
FAQ - Hollow Ground: Version History
- Fixed bug where having three Seraph Cybernetic Upgrades makes the drones cluster.
- Fixed the playback of musical instruments that sometimes sounded a bit distorted when played with SDL_mixer.
- Fixed out of memory blocks error that affected some custom maps, especially maps with very many objects.
- Fixed glitch where icons of preferences files did not display correctly in MacOS X.
- Changed the default place bomb key for player one to avoid conflict with num lock function on some portable computers.
- Changed the default a psi-focus key for player one to correspond new place bomb key placement.
- Changed so that terminals are activated by stepping on them as well as by pressing the fire button.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 27, 2004
Friday, September 24, 2004
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.