Football Manager 2005 for Mac, Demo Available
8:14 AM | Andy Largent | Comment on this story
SIGames has announced the Mac and PC boxed versions of Football Manager 2005 will be made available this November. Additionally, a beta demo of the game is ready now for curious football (or soccer) managers to try out and provide feedback.
Football Manager 2005 features a revamped user interface, as well as an updated database and ruleset to mimic real life football as much as possible. Here's more from their game site:
To learn more about Football Manager 2005 or to download the 62.5MB beta version of the game's demo, head over to the SIGames site now.
Football Manager 2005 Release Date Announced
- Playable leagues in 43 countries.
- More than 140 playable senior divisions and in excess of 100 playable cup competitions.
- Reserve and junior league competitions.
- More than 235,000 players and staff (from 145 different countries) with players boasting more than 120 separate attributes and non-playing staff boasting 40.
- A database of more than 14,000 clubs, 3,000 of which can be managed.
- Data supplied by a network of more than 2,500 researchers from around the world.
- Updated 2D ‘top-down’ match engine.
- Improved ‘radio commentary’.
- Increased interaction with the media.
- Reworked injury system.
- Improved scouting system.
- Improved finance module to reflect the changing face of football.
- Comments when negotiating with human managers (network multi-player game only).
- Inclusion of U18 Caps.
- More realistic awards system.
Download Football Manager 2005 Beta Demo
Football Manager 2005
Buy Football Manager 2005
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
Monday, September 20, 2004
Friday, September 17, 2004
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.